The title of this work means ‘camel’ in Arabic. Camels have defined nomadic existence for centuries along the Sahel regions of the Sahara with their legendary ability to survive the harsh conditions of the desert. Camels have defined cultures of nomadic tribes from the Western Sahara across Africa toward Somalia and Yemen and beyond.
- Signed and numbered limited edition print
- Includes hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity (COA)
- Includes 4"x6" card of the story behind the ritual
- 26" W x 34" H
- Lot Size: 175
- Medium: Pastel chalk
- Paper: Fine textured art paper
- Framing not included
Attention Art Buyers:
- Open edition prints are not hand-signed or numbered.
- COA is only included with purchase of a limted edition print.
- Story cards are included with purchase of a limited edition or open edition.
Sales tax and additional shipping charges apply.