The term for a Tuareg man is Amajagh (variants: Amashegh, Amahagh). Tuareg men begin wearing a veil at age 25, which conceals their entire face excluding their eyes. This veil is never removed, even in front of family members. It is believed that men began wearing the veil to protect their faces from the Sahara sands.
- Signed and numbered limited edition print
- Includes hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity (COA)
- Includes 4"x6" card of the story behind the art
- 14" W x 11" H
- Lot Size: 100
- Medium: Pencil
- Paper: Fine textured art paper
- Framing not included
Attention Art Buyers:
- Open edition prints are not hand-signed or numbered.
- COA is only included with purchase of a limted edition print.
- Story cards are included with purchase of a limited edition or open edition.
Sales tax and additional shipping charges apply.