African mask from the Tikar people of Cameroon. Tikar masks, with their ritual scarifications and formalized hair styles, are some of the most desirable in African art.
- Signed and numbered limited edition print
- Includes hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity (COA)
- Includes 4"x6" card of the story behind the art
- 14" H x 11" W
- Lot Size: 200
- Medium: Pastel chalk
- Paper: Fine textured art paper
- Framing not included
- Open edition prints are not hand-signed or numbered.
- COA is only included with purchase of a limted edition print.
- Story cards are included with purchase of a limited edition or open edition.
Mask of Tikar
Sales tax and shipping charges apply.