The Mursi tribe of Ethopia is one of the last tribes in Africa where it's the norm for women to wear large pottery or wooden plates in their lower lips. When a Mursi girl reaches the age of 15 or 16, her lower lip is cut by her mother or another older woman in the settlement.
- Signed and numbered limited edition print
- Includes hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity (COA)
- Includes 4"x6" card of the story behind the art
- Lot Size: 100
- 11" W x 14" H
- Medium: Pencil
- Paper: Fine textured art paper
- Framing not included
Attention Art Buyers:
- Open edition prints are not hand-signed or numbered.
- COA is only included with purchase of a limted edition print.
- Story cards are included with purchase of a limited edition or open edition.
Sales tax and additional shipping charges apply.