Tawlid means 'generation' in Arabic, which is the most common language spoken in Africa.
Family is very important throughout Africa. Families, not individuals, are the building blocks of African society. Most people live in households that include not only the nuclear family (mother, father, children) but also members of their extended family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and others). Family members act as both an economic and emotional network and provide individuals with a sense of who they are and where they belong.
- Signed and numbered limited edition print
- Includes hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Includes 4"x6" card of the story behind the art
- 17 H x 25" W
- Lot Size: 100
- Medium: Pastel chalk
- Paper: Fine textured art paper
- Framing not included
- Open edition prints are not hand-signed or numbered.
- COA is only included with purchase of a limted edition print.
- Story cards are included with purchase of a limited edition or open edition.