Ulwaluko, which is a secret rite of the Xhosa people of Southern Africa, marks the transition from boyhood to manhood. After a ritual circumcision, the initiates (abakhwetha) live in isolation for several weeks, often in the mountains.
- Signed and numbered limited edition print
- Includes hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity (COA)
- Includes 4"x6" card of the story behind the ritual
- Lot Size: 100
- 31" W x 21" H
- Medium: Pastel chalk
- Paper: Fine textured art paper
- Framing not included
Attention Art Buyers:
- Open edition prints are not hand-signed or numbered.
- COA is only included with purchase of a limted edition print.
- Story cards are included with purchase of a limited edition or open edition.
Sales tax and additional shipping charges apply.