Zangbeto are the traditional voodoo guardians of the night among the Ogu (or Egun) people of Benin, Togo, and Nigeria. They are able to fall into a trance that, according to tradition, enables their bodies to be inhabited by spirits who possess special knowledge of the actions of people. The Zangbeto takes on a covering made from an intricate mass of tiny strands of hay, raffia, or other threadlike materials, which are sometimes dyed in very colorful hues.
- Signed and numbered limited edition print
- Includes hand-signed Certificate of Authenticity (COA)
- Includes 4"x6" card of the story behind the art
- 25"H x 36" W
- Lot Size: 100
- Medium: Pastel chalk
- Paper: Fine textured art paper
- Framing not included
Attention Art Buyers:
- Open edition prints are not hand-signed or numbered.
- COA is only included with purchase of a limted edition print.
- Story cards are included with purchase of a limited edition or open edition.